JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung s20 ultra pro mode for telephoto and ultrawide lens

(Topic created: 10-31-2020 02:07 AM)
myapps1989
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Can you please allow to take a shot in pro mode for telephoto and ultra wide angle lens. Auto mode tends to oversharpen the image when shot with telephoto lens. If that's not possible atleast enable hardware support level 3 for camera2api.

9 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

myapps1989
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
any further information on this will be appreciated.
0 Likes
Samsung_QnRowjM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I think it's a awesome post.

Samsung_QnRowjM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

It's an awesome post.

0 Likes
JoshQ
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20

For the time being, I recommend downloading Adobe lightroom from the play store. Its free and it allows you to edit your photo in all kinds of ways, including bringing down the sharpness if needed. Just a recommendation. Hope this helps. 👍

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

myapps1989
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
thanks for your suggestion, however it won't be as good as from camera itself.
0 Likes
Tylertsd
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
yes please!!
Tylertsd
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
also allow the settings to be more customisable and not skip around so much when changing iso and other settings please
userh0g2d9D78X
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I agree I'm having a hard time getting a good long distance clear photo. camera seems to have issues. my 8 plus took better pics so far
0 Likes