cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung s20 ultra with bad internet weather connected to wifi or mobile network

Since have got this s20 ultra in march , have gotten no peace of mind with my internet with wifi or mobilenetwork, i called tmobile multiple times to complain about this and i was told they are aware of the problem and for me to await the update, after the new update i started having difficulties with my whatapp mic, i can hear people but they cant hear me, and i did so many troubleshooting but nothing works, so i got frustrated and went in to tmobile last month,  they told me it was a sim problem,  they changed my sim card and did some setting and told me everything is fine. But it was a lie my internet is slow i change to wifi and that is even worse,  i reset my network connection multiple times daily,  reset my phone, clean my junks and yet still the same. I'm tried of this Samsung!!! I feel like i use my own money to buy a problem for myself,  there is no peace of mind or enjoyment using this phone. I need a solution ASAP or am leaving Samsung.

1 REPLY 1
Astronaut

Re: Samsung s20 ultra with bad internet weather connected to wifi or mobile ne..

oh snaps....I had a similar issue with my Samsung galaxy s4....for me it was a faulty phone...claim warranty on it!!! call Samsung customer support and tell them your issues and what you have done and demand a claim.