Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung s20

Whats everyone's opinion on. The s20 and the 20+
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung s20

I have the s20 and I really like it. I like the camera and the color of my phone. The only think I miss having that the s20 doesn't have is the LED notification light. Instead, it has a notification sound which is ok but not as good as the LED light. 

Highlighted
Sun

Both are great devices! Beautiful displays, great performance, amazing cameras and great battery life. Of course if you want the bigger display and better battery life then go with the plus👍 Better one in my opinion.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Astronaut

if you have to get one get the BTS edition.
Highlighted

My opinion is I'm trading mine for the Pixel 5.  I even have a 4a ordered because I really can't stand using the camera on the S20.  Although it is good for still outdoor pictures mine has had some real problems with indoor photos and photos where there is any movement involved.  I can't take pictures of my 1 year old with this phone because it blurs like crazy.  The phone otherwise is decent but not worth the price tag.  I want to try Pixel anyway.  I've had Samsung for years and am tired of the price gouging and as of now the ads in their native apps. Give me a break!  Time for a change.