cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung store credit with pre-order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I pre-ordered the galaxy s20+ through sprint. Do I still get the $150 Samsung store credit?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Samsung store credit with pre-order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you got it through Samsung website they gave instant credits to order your gifts at the same time. But if you got it through your carrier you can register your device on the Samsung website as well to claim your gifts👍

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unless sprint offered it, I doubt it. You would want to check with them.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, all pre-order devices get the credit. It comes from Samsung and has absolutely nothing to do with the carrier.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you sure that once you register with Samsung, they will give you the credit?  I ordered mine through TMobile direct and a $235 Samsung promotion was offered (can be used to purchase any Samsung products like Buds+), but I don't have anything in writing that confirms I will be getting the credit.  This is the main reason I purchased the S20 Ultra on pre-order and it would be chicken shiate to not to receive this credit.  My delivery date is estimated to be March 20 through April 20, 2020.  I see many of you have already received.  Wow!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I pre ordered the Ultra though sprint. Do we get the credit and the buds?

Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

$150? I'm pretty sure it's $200. I used it to get the case for $49.99 and the Galaxy Buds+ for $149.99.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You get the credit no matter where you got the device from, each model is available for a different amount the ultra gets 200$ the plus gets 150$ and the basic s20 gets 100$ and no you don't get the new galaxy bud's with the phone thats why samis giving a credit. You save able to start redeeming it in the 4th of March.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How n where can we purchase something with our credit

Highlighted
Sun

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you got it through Samsung website they gave instant credits to order your gifts at the same time. But if you got it through your carrier you can register your device on the Samsung website as well to claim your gifts👍

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have already received my phone but I can't find where to redeem the credit on the website