cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung store credit with pre-order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you pre ordered (before March 6th) your device from T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Etc...  and not from Samsung directly you are most likely eligible for the gift ($100-$200 depending on the model)

You need to do a few things to get your gift.

1. Download the Shop Samsung app from the Play Store on your new device and log in.

2. Make sure your new S20 device is registered as one of your devices. (Doesn't seem to matter if the carrier or memory size is incorrect, just make sure the IMEI numbers match)

3. Go to your notification in the Shop Samsung app after you are logged in and confirmed the new S20 device is registered, and look for a message that has a "check if I'm eligible" button.  Then click it and continue.  Fill out the forms with your new devices IMEI number (and WIFI Mac address if requested).  You will get a confirmation email almost immediately.  In a few minutes you can go back to the notifications in the Shop Samsung app and check on your status.

I purchased 2 Ultra 512 devices through TMobile and registered both of them.  One was approved immediately.  The other wanted proof of purchase, so I sent on image of my email confirmation.  It is now pending approval.

If you do not get a confirmation email right away...  you didn't complete the necessary steps.

Also if your new s20 device says it is ineligible in the shop samsung app...  Uninstall the shop samsung app restart and reinstall.  Then try again.

Good luck.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung store credit with pre-order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Must Uninstall samsung app then reinstall then log in click you name on the drop down go to register and it'll now work. Samsung just had a bug that a reinstall is needed to register for the promotion also need to update app after reinstall then itll work

Highlighted
Astronaut

To get samsung s20 promotion and register

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You must Uninstall samsung app then reinstall then update it then register will work. Once all that just go to ur messages on app or click on name then register IMEI number will only work if u do this. Process they had a bug.

Highlighted
Constellation

$200 refund

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm trying to apply for the pre order refund from Samsung, but the link haven't show up.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: $200 refund

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You got scammed

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Should be active on 3/5.

Check back tomorrow.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

What did you guys use your preorder credit on?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Preordering got most of us $200 in Samsung credit. I'm curious, what did you get? I know that the buds+ got great reviews, but did anyone get anything that wasn't buds+?

Highlighted
Constellation

S20 ultra rebate

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I get my pre-order rebate???? I got the phone yesterday on 3/3/2020 and it won't let me do the pre-order rebate

Highlighted
Comet

Re: S20 ultra rebate

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check the Shop Samsung app on 03/05.