Original topic:

Samsung sucks+ class action lawsuit for illegal practices

(Topic created: 05-10-2022 03:25 PM)
RRTT2200
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
They have charged me for 16 months for Microsoft one drive access and it does not work . It is frozen and I spent 100 + hours with support and no result 
They told me that they will keep charging me every month but will not be able to give me access
It is so ridiculous and illegal
Who is up for filing a class action lawsuit against Samsung. Seems they are doing illegal business in US and it needs to be reported and addressed.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Focr06
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20
Did you try downloading the one drive app from the Google play store? I've been using one drive since before I got my S22 Ultra, got the yearly subscription for 1TB... Works on my phone, at work and laptop.. All my devices are linked... Use the one drive app independently?
0 Likes
Focr06
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20
Why haven't you reported to your credit card? They can stop payment and get you a refund..? 😕 🤔
0 Likes
RRTT2200
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
one drive is part of Samsung access program that they have been billing me monthly for. Frankly at this point it is not about charges. It is the blatant arrogance with which Samsung reps (I copied their ceo) are telling me that they will not provide the service but also keep charging me. In what world is this legal?
0 Likes