cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung text/message app

I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra phone and the message app is doing weird things. It's duplicating messages. Adding characters on its own after emojis. Wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. 
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung text/message app

jea i am having the same issue
Highlighted
Constellation

I have a Note 10 plus and mine isn't making a sound when I receive a new text message. There isn't anywhere to turn on notification sounds. If I don't check periodically I have no clue I received a text.
Highlighted
Supernova

@userwivcnVTMFJ @Laphotobug @Djanalyse 

Some routine troubleshooting may help here!

If one of these steps above help, let us know here and select this post as the solution.

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Note: notification emails sent from this post are from a DO NOT REPLY address. You will need to login to the Samsung Community to respond to this thread.
Highlighted
Supernova

@userwivcnVTMFJ 

Did this end up helping?

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Highlighted

is your messaging app up to date?

whats the last 4# of your basband version?