JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I disable my screen from getting brighter when using some apps?

(Topic created: 06-06-2020 12:07 PM)
Thomlar77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Hey there.
Why is it that the screen is getting brighter when i use some apps, like You Tube og IMDB?
When i close the apps the screen get´s normal again.

How can i disable that and where?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Your Video Enhancer might be on. This makes your screen brighter when watching videos on apps such as YouTube, Netflix, etc. 

To disable this: open your settings Menu> Scroll down to "Advanced features"> next Scroll down to "Video Enhancer" and toggle it off. 

Also if you tap on it; it shows you the apps that you already have installed that are compatible with this feature so it gives you a better understanding of which apps would be enhanced if it were toggled on. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Your Video Enhancer might be on. This makes your screen brighter when watching videos on apps such as YouTube, Netflix, etc. 

To disable this: open your settings Menu> Scroll down to "Advanced features"> next Scroll down to "Video Enhancer" and toggle it off. 

Also if you tap on it; it shows you the apps that you already have installed that are compatible with this feature so it gives you a better understanding of which apps would be enhanced if it were toggled on. 

Thomlar77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

THANK you so much 🙂 It is now disabled. Thank you!

d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@Thomlar77 wrote:

THANK you so much 🙂 It is now disabled. Thank you!

You're welcome, glad to have helped 🙂