cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Screen Mirroring

I have unlock Ultra, one tv when I screen mirror it just shows wallpaper, second TV will mirror but black screen no viedo from Netflix but have sound, any answers. Note 10 plus works fine. Ultra not so much.

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Screen Mirroring

What type of TV are you using?

Are you using the Smart View feature to screen mirror to your TV's?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Smart View

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

What type of TV are you trying to use Smart View to cast to?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

So HBO, Netflix, Hulu, Disney ect have some kind of data protection to not allow streaming I guess, those need to be cast to tv chromcast or Firestick. SONY TV does even mirror the screen at all just wallpaper of the Ultra.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

How are you mirroring? USB, Hdmi?

I can't even use mine since the update.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Wi Fi

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I'll try my cable and let you know

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

So I just used HDMI cable and just get my wallpaper. No dice nothing. I get wall paper no icons, switch to dex, I get dex screen.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Netflix also has data protection in regards to streaming and require a special connection. It would be normal to see the screen of your phone when screen mirroring. Functions available would be playing home videos, photos, slide-shows, music, etc.