Original topic:

Screen cracks easier?

(Topic created on: 2/2/21 5:25 PM)
userQpSZObEwWk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I left the Samsung Note world which were amazing phones which I dropped several times without issues and got an S20 Ultra last November. Luckily I paid the extra for insurance but they didn't have screen protector glass at the dealer . I just took my chances because I have never had a screen protector on any of my phones over many years. Needless to say I had an innocent drop on a friendly enough surface and now I have a small chip like you get on your windshield when a small rock hits. I have been planning to get some sort of extra protection on it and still probably still will.  I am just disappointed. I really don't want to use the insurance at this point as it is such a hassle to be without my phone (I'm a Realtor) and it is an additional cost as well. I would have thought the screens would be more resistant with time vs less. Curious to know your experiences with this phone & any advise you have for me. I love it otherwise. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
GZ2fold
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
You can go by a car shop or Walmart and get a kit for about $10 that will fill the chip with a fluid that when dry will look like glass
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20
back to Note
0 Likes