Original topic:

Screen not responsive during charging

(Topic created: 04-16-2022 03:32 PM)
userTdSkE2hk1F
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Hey members

I just updated last sw version of my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and my screen stopped responsing during charging. If I unplug the charger, it continues as always and I have no issue with anything else so I think is a sw bug. Also I have to mention that is an Sambung original charger and I've tryed with other Samsung chargers too with the same results. 
Does someone know if is normal? Or anyone has any idea about how to fix this? 
Thanks in advance 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S20
You can try a soft reset, if it doesn't work you can try factory reset. Make sure to back up all your data and important stuff before the factory reset. Or, if you have I surance you can go through it...
This new updates that have been issue has come with bugs. I did a soft reset on mine and didn't work so I did a Factory Reset and it seems better.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Options
Galaxy S20
You can try a soft reset, if it doesn't work you can try factory reset. Make sure to back up all your data and important stuff before the factory reset. Or, if you have I surance you can go through it...
This new updates that have been issue has come with bugs. I did a soft reset on mine and didn't work so I did a Factory Reset and it seems better.