Original topic:

Screen shot

(Topic created on: 12/2/20 1:23 PM)
phattcatt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have the A21 Samsung galaxy I need to know how to take a screen shot. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Try this:

1. To capture a screenshot, press the Power button and Volume down button at the same time.
  2. Once you capture a screenshot you'll be presented with the following options:
    Note If no option is selected, the image automatically saves in the Gallery.
    • Smart Capture 
      Note Allows you to capture parts of the screen that are hidden.
    • Crop/Draw 
  3. After making the desired changes to the screenshot, tap one of the following:
    • Save
      Note To view the screenshot you've taken, navigate Gallery > Albums > Screenshots.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Try this:

1. To capture a screenshot, press the Power button and Volume down button at the same time.
  2. Once you capture a screenshot you'll be presented with the following options:
    Note If no option is selected, the image automatically saves in the Gallery.
    • Smart Capture 
      Note Allows you to capture parts of the screen that are hidden.
    • Crop/Draw 
  3. After making the desired changes to the screenshot, tap one of the following:
    • Save
      Note To view the screenshot you've taken, navigate Gallery > Albums > Screenshots.

View solution in context

Classnsass29
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
you have to press the volume down and power button TOGETHER FAST!...PRESS THEM BOTH AND LET GO..On my old phone you had to press a little longer..My 13yr showed me how..lol
0 Likes
MadamKushLuva
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
hold the power and the down volume button simultaneously takes a bit to get use to hehe
0 Likes