JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to take a screen shot on the Samsung A21?

(Topic created: 12-02-2020 01:23 PM)
phattcatt
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have the A21 Samsung galaxy I need to know how to take a screen shot. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Try this:

1. To capture a screenshot, press the Power button and Volume down button at the same time.
  2. Once you capture a screenshot you'll be presented with the following options:
    Note If no option is selected, the image automatically saves in the Gallery.
    • Smart Capture 
      Note Allows you to capture parts of the screen that are hidden.
    • Crop/Draw 
  3. After making the desired changes to the screenshot, tap one of the following:
    • Save
      Note To view the screenshot you've taken, navigate Gallery > Albums > Screenshots.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Try this:

1. To capture a screenshot, press the Power button and Volume down button at the same time.
  2. Once you capture a screenshot you'll be presented with the following options:
    Note If no option is selected, the image automatically saves in the Gallery.
    • Smart Capture 
      Note Allows you to capture parts of the screen that are hidden.
    • Crop/Draw 
  3. After making the desired changes to the screenshot, tap one of the following:
    • Save
      Note To view the screenshot you've taken, navigate Gallery > Albums > Screenshots.
Classnsass29
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
you have to press the volume down and power button TOGETHER FAST!...PRESS THEM BOTH AND LET GO..On my old phone you had to press a little longer..My 13yr showed me how..lol
0 Likes
MadamKushLuva
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
hold the power and the down volume button simultaneously takes a bit to get use to hehe
0 Likes