Original topic:

Screensaver is not displaying when my Galaxy S20+ is charging

(Topic created: 04-27-2022 07:21 PM)
DlfnGrl68
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

All the sudden since Monday, when my phone is charging it's not showing the photo table I have it set to. It's displaying the default color setting. I've changed it everyday now & it continues to randomly change itself back. It's PMTFO!! 🀬🀬

I have the galaxy S20+ 
Help!! 
4 Replies
DlfnGrl68
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Once again, I wake up & the phone changed itself back to photo table & it also changed all the customized text back rounds to default too!!
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S20

do you use Good Lock by any chance?

is this happening only when you charge the phone? it doesn't revert back when you stop charging right??

can you share the phone's model number and the software version that's running?

0 Likes
userqUzqLZnB0y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I know I don't use that.  You can change it & it will work, but at some point during charging it may revert back to those stupid colors background (can't even pick the colors) or it might work the way it should for 1 charge, but if I charge it again it will revert back.  I tried changing it to another photo option, but no luck.  

My model is SM-G981U, software version 12

0 Likes
userqUzqLZnB0y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have the same problem & I'm getting tired of it too.  And to top things off about 2 weeks ago my phone started disconnecting while charging if I move it at all.  Just out of the blue.  I'm thinking of getting a new phone but probably not a Samsung anymore.  My last 2 models started having charging issues where battery started draining really fast but usually it lasted 3+ years before that started.  We pay too much for these phones to be having issues & then to upgrade you have to give up your paid off phone to get a discount on a new one.  I'm over it.  

0 Likes