Original topic:

Sd card corrupt after update

(Topic created: 06-03-2021 08:13 AM)
userQtKgu6KmPg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Bought my Samsung A12 a week or so ago along with a new quality 64gb micro sd. All worked perfectly until a Samsung as upgrade thus morning. Then it said sd card not compatible, then said it was corrupt. Looked on the community and dozens of users have had the same problem. FOLLOWED the "solution" in one of the topics..... did not work.... tried this a number of times. No good. Tried formatting the ad card in my old phone....ok. put it in this phone.... no good needs formatting ....format it ....starts at 20% (which is what all the users said happened to them) Format done card ready to use says the A12..... ad card unsupported.

Your upgrade has ruined my brand new sd card ..? It worked on the phone before......

So probably have to buy a new card..... but some users are saying the problem will come back with each upgrade.....and to take out the sd before you do the upgrade.....

**bleep** Samsung this is not acceptable

4 Replies
useruqsQJynaXe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Av
0 Likes
userQtKgu6KmPg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Av?

0 Likes
userXcYw933Y0Y
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
had a brand new 128gig pny sd card in my a11 32gigs internal storage formatted phone turned off wtfrench toast turned it back on sd card corrupted 🤯.put in my s9+ corrupted bought san dian 64 gig sd card no problems but im using my s9+ again too
0 Likes
userQtKgu6KmPg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Ordered a new 64 card will remove it next time an update is scheduled

0 Likes