Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Searching for GPS Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Exact same thing here

Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm having issues with this on my S20 Ultra on Google Maps, Android Auto, and several outdoor navigation apps.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm having this problem on a Verizon S20 Ultra.  We need to find out if this is a hardware or software issue before time runs out to return new phones. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I have an s20 ultra and I am also having intermittent gps issues.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have the same problem

Highlighted
Constellation

Mine also,  Maps shows me randomly cruzing around town wile I'm not moving.   Looks like another  bad batch of GPS sensors.  The S1 had the same issue and never fixed it, they just used wifi to say where you are at.    This is totally unacceptable SAMSUNG!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same, GPS on Google maps thinks I'm a few miles away. Takes a long time to aquire correct location. Very disappointed. Went from s10+ to S20 Ultra. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Same issue on my s20+.  I've cleared agps data, recalibrate the compass and accelerometer.  Works occasionally.  Sometimes it locks immediately, other times 30 minutes or more.  It seems like It is relying on the cellular towers to locate only as every now and then my location jumps forward quite a bit, but it's always off in the woods somewhere haha.  Never on the road. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

My Google map and waze work perfect.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I think I figured out the issue. I swapped the sim card from my S10 5G to the S20 Ultra and now the GPS works fine. I put the sim card from my S20 into S10 and now the S10's GPS is not accurate. Verizon online tech said a defective sim card could cause this. Go get a new sim card.