cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Secure Folder FAIL

the game works on my phone, inside secure folder.

have you reinstalled the app?

Asteroid

Re: Re: Secure Folder FAIL

Thx lat. yes I have. He and I both play so the only way I've gotten it to work is to uninstall mine for him to play inside secure folder, under his playgames account, then reinstall mine, Uninstall his. Seems like secure folder isn't separating storage allocations because when I re-download, it doesn't need the full 2gb or so.
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: Secure Folder FAIL

@ANTI-SUNG sorry to hear that you're having issues! Unfortunately, because Secure Folder wasn't made to function in the manner in which you're seeking, it won't be a complete solution for your needs.

Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Secure Folder FAIL

yes I'm finding. the solution would be to give us control back within android system for multi users that you've pulled without rooting the phone. But Samsung has been deaf recently with what users expect.
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: Re: Secure Folder FAIL

@ANTI-SUNG unfortunately Galaxy devices have never had this functionality within their OS. Although the stock Android OS does have the ability to create multiple users, it is no secret that Samsung One UI doesn't have this ability. Did someone tell you otherwise? 

Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Secure Folder FAIL

Yea, the rep that sold me the phone from Samsung direct. By time I got phone installed, hooked up and realized there was no return policy as considered not doa. Is why I've spent so much time trying find workaround other than rooting to native os. Thanks for your help appreciate it.