Original topic:

Send sms to every number on my phone (few thousand saved, unsaved numbers)

(Topic created: 04-28-2022 03:33 PM)
user0M5fefH3Ib
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi, I used to work in marketing and have about 3000-4000 text messages/conversations in my Galaxy s20 plus. I didn't delete any number or conversation intentionally. The plan was to not delete and send message to everyone upon the launch of my new product. Now I want to send a message to all the numbers I have in my phone, saved and unsaved. 
Is there a way I can send messages to everyone or download numbers? Doing it manually would be impossible for me.  

0 Likes
5 Replies
Techaman
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
Good luck on that 1 I was thinking about the same thing during one of the holidays
0 Likes
WeirdoHoekage
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
If u go to ur contacts u can long press on a contact followed by selecting multiple others and select "message"
0 Likes
user0M5fefH3Ib
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi, thanks for the reply, but I have a lot of numbers that are not saved the contacts. I have thousands of conversations in my messaging app.

0 Likes
WeirdoHoekage
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Sounds tough, should Def think about contact management if it's that many. Good luck
0 Likes
userta7fdW40P8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Stop at a Samsung service center, they have in person help. Make an appt or walk in and wait your turn... in Bergen Mall NJ, there is typically not more that 3-5 wait time. No charge! Worth the visit, then post what you accomplished for others with same issue...
0 Likes