cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Should I trade in my s10 for the s20 ?

I have Verizon and I am aware that 5g will not work on it, but not a big deal because of it being only in select cities. Is the camera a really big change at all? I did just have the note 10 plus and I loved it but it was to big for my taste so i sold it. I would like the 120hz refresh rate which is what's pushing me. With trade in to samsung the phone would only be 399.99. Any reviews? Is the camera good and not buggy?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Should I trade in my s10 for the s20 ?

Hi @IMightBeShawn 

if you are a gamer or used to high refresh rate screen the buttery smooth 120hz will definitely convince you on upgrading your device. for the camera, I notice it to a certain Carrier but not with Verizon because some of the companies are trying to integrate their system to the android operating system and has a conflict with some of the settings but with Verizon everything is perfect and for the 5g its future-proofing your device

I personally want to get the 120hz screen I just need to save up some money and get it in the near future

hopefully, this will help with your query
Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you

Highlighted
Constellation

That's sounds nice and I do play some games on my phone, nothing crazy just normal stuff like clash of clans, brawl stars, occasionally some call of duty mobile. But I would bu buying the unlocked version. Maybe I will upgrade plus the 1 year manufacturer warranty is pretty decent to have. Maybe after a few updates the camera will be perfect

Highlighted
Product Expert

hi @IMightBeShawn 

Verizon device they usually are unlocked after 60days of use with their network 

but it is always better to get the fully unlocked one  

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-locking-faqs/

hopefully, this helps with your decision on your next upgrade 

hopefully, this will help with your problem
Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you