cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Silent Notifications

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the S20+ and am trying to set my notifications. Some apps that I would like to give me alerts have been set to Silent and I can't seem to undo it. Its driving me mad given that it includes important apps. Any ideas how to change this?? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Silent Notifications

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Go to settings > apps Then click on what ever app it is you are trying to set a notification for. Then click on notifications. Click on notifications again. Then this will give you the option to pick your notification sound and un-silent it. I hope this helps👍
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sun

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Go to settings > apps Then click on what ever app it is you are trying to set a notification for. Then click on notifications. Click on notifications again. Then this will give you the option to pick your notification sound and un-silent it. I hope this helps👍
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks so much, worked for me 👍

Highlighted
Sun

Re: Re: Silent Notifications

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Awesome! Glad I could help👍