cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Something Happened Error Message in the Members App

I having a problem with Samsung member app. It tell something happen error.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Something Happened Error Message in the Members App

Hey @Csmc, I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Samsung Members app.

Could you please provide the screenshot of the error so that I can better assist you? 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi i also have an S20 Ultra. When me and hubby try running the samsung members app it says its not supported in our country. (UK)

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @Nannyogg06, I hope you're doing well.

This community is for US based Samsung devices. Are you using US Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra's in the UK? If so, this might be the issue. US based units cannot download or install the international version of the Samsung Members app. Only the US version of Samsung Members can be installed on Snapdragon units in the US.

If your device is the Exynos model, you can download the international version of Samsung Members directly from the Samsung Galaxy Store. You can find it by pressing this link: http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.voc&cId=000003596846

I hope this helps. Take care. 

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Astronaut

I

Am try to send you a screen shot but I cant