JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sound notifications

(Topic created: 10-18-2020 06:05 AM)
user2JS3HxhNmF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Is there a way to select which app you want a sound notification? I don't need an audio alert everytime I get an email/junk email.  When I open the email app the only option is to turn off "show notification". No option for sound.  I still want audio alert for text and a few other apps so muting the volume for notications will not work.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
In your device go to Settings, Notifications, then on that page you'll see a Recently Sent section with a few apps on it but you want to select See All to bring up the list of apps on your device. Click on that then it should say Most Recent at the top, click that then change it to All to bring up the full list of apps on your device and from there you can choose the apps you want to edit the sound notifications for. Hope that'll help you out.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
In your device go to Settings, Notifications, then on that page you'll see a Recently Sent section with a few apps on it but you want to select See All to bring up the list of apps on your device. Click on that then it should say Most Recent at the top, click that then change it to All to bring up the full list of apps on your device and from there you can choose the apps you want to edit the sound notifications for. Hope that'll help you out.