JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Stock camera won't focus

(Topic created: 06-01-2022 12:18 PM)
Blaquality
Halo
Options
Galaxy S20

Not sure why but my camera won't focus  correctly when trying to take a Pic and when I use other camera apps it focuses perfectly fine so now I know it's not my phone because I thought I broke it, any ideals 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MarkC609
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
I suggest resetting the camera app. Possibly could be a bug or glitch in the application causing the auto focus not to work properly. Go into APPLICATIONS > CAMERA > STORAGE. You can try clearing the cache first which will not reset any setting in the camera app. If clearing the cache does not help then go back into STORAGE > CLEAR DATA. This will bring your camera app back to factory settings.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
MarkC609
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
I suggest resetting the camera app. Possibly could be a bug or glitch in the application causing the auto focus not to work properly. Go into APPLICATIONS > CAMERA > STORAGE. You can try clearing the cache first which will not reset any setting in the camera app. If clearing the cache does not help then go back into STORAGE > CLEAR DATA. This will bring your camera app back to factory settings.
Blaquality
Halo
Options
Galaxy S20
That worked, ty for that
MarkC609
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
Awesome! If you could mark this as Solution Solved for me that would greatly be appreciated.