JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Strange mic issue

(Topic created on: 1/15/21 1:30 PM)
userH2K3iIOpFO
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I've been using the S20 for a month now and recently had a problem with my microphone. When I make a video, speak a voice recording on Whatsapp, or just talk on the phone, people hear me, even when I play videos I've self-recorded, the sound quality is great. However, I wanted to try Ome TV or Omegle video chat, but the people I met there say that I can't hear me badly, I also tried to meet a friend there and he also confirmed this fact. What could be the problem?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to the developers of Ome TV or Omegle video chat as the mic works with other apps.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to the developers of Ome TV or Omegle video chat as the mic works with other apps.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20

try download samsung members app and submit a ticket.
once you open, click +, then click error report

0 Likes