cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Student Discount for Galaxy S20 Pre-Order?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone's student discount working for the S20 pre-order? I get all the way to the check out page and it still doesn't apply.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Student Discount for Galaxy S20 Pre-Order?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This discussion prompted me to call the e-commerce number listed above.  I was told that for this rollout, the student discount will not initially be offered.  Student discount will be available after March 29, and the person didnt know how much or if the trade in values on existing devices would remain the same.

I'm lusting for the S20Ultra, but their business practices are smacking me back to the reality that my s9+ is still fine.. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's doing the same for me. Maybe there is no student discount on the S20??

Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sometimes it's very finicky. Try different browsers, logging out and back in, going through unidays(?) again, etc etc. That's how I troubleshoot until it works.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's still not working. I messaged them at 7am Eastern time this morning and they said try again at 10am and it should work but here we are at 4:30pm and nothing. I'm calling customer service to see if I can just order through them. Definitely worth it since it basically covers the tax of the phone.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got off the phone. They gave me some BS answer about it being so small I'm not noticing it. Lmao. I've ordered several things on my student account and it always shows at checkout. 🤔🤔🤔

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our eCommerce team for further assistance. 855-726-8721

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was told that the student discount will not be available until March 4th or after the end of the pre-order event.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Spent the better part of an hour on the phone with someone who didnt seem to know a student discount program existed.  I was super excited about the s20, but cant afford that ultra without a discount....

So I thought about it and decided I'll just stay with my s9+.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This discussion prompted me to call the e-commerce number listed above.  I was told that for this rollout, the student discount will not initially be offered.  Student discount will be available after March 29, and the person didnt know how much or if the trade in values on existing devices would remain the same.

I'm lusting for the S20Ultra, but their business practices are smacking me back to the reality that my s9+ is still fine.. 

View solution in original post

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sometimes it will go through on certain times try to do it on different time and day.