Original topic:

Suspicious Notification

(Topic created: 04-16-2021 04:45 AM)
Kalique
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I just received a notification from "app selector" which says "content hidden." I have not opened it but not able to clear it.  How do I get rid of it? 
4 Replies
userEglugYFtZ0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I have the same problem Suspicious notification says content hidden how do i get rid of it.
0 Likes
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

If you have Tmobile, AppSelector is a Tmobile app. It's supposed to help set up apps on your phone that Tmobile recommends. You can uninstall the AppSelector app by going to settings-apps-app selector-uninstall is on the bottom left of screen.

*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!
0 Likes
lgordon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
My issue is my bank notifications are showing hidden content. I want to be able to see them .
0 Likes
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@lgordon  I know for my bank app, it doesn't give me the option to change the notification settings separately from my phone's default notification setting. So, check that you have your notification setting set to "detailed" if you want to be able to read the full content of the notification they're sending you. settings-notificatons-detailed (on top right side)

But your bank's app might have it hidden on purpose since having information about your account pop up with full details could be considered a privacy issue? I have text alerts whenever my card is used for more than $5 so I get my text messages with the brief pop up and it will say my card was used at ____ for $XX in the pop up. So if your bank has the option for text notifications, you could always try that too?

*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!