Original topic:

TMOBILE is selling used Samsung phones like new

(Topic created on: 12/15/20 6:07 PM)
Sussettegb1983
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I have always bought my phones brand new and factory unlocked for 9 years, but I decided for the first time to update my phone with TMOBILE company with a Samsung S20 ULTRA. I gave them my new and factory unlocked phone and they sent me a supposedly new phone but unfortunately that phone had problems from the first day and I had to call to have it replaced. I waited 5 days without courier service and without being able to receive phone calls and finally when I pick up the new phone today I find out with them that the phones that TMOBILE sends you and they sell you as new is all a lie. The phones they offer you in promotion and they tell you that they value yours and they give you a new one, they are all used (refurbished), and also if you decide to remove the protection because is really expensive (20 dollars monthly for 2 years plus+value phone+service) and something happens after 14 days, even if is a phone defect, you will lose all your money. They do not refund anything, not your old phone or the money they valued the one you gave. Conclusion, I gave them my new factory unlocked phone Samsung S9+ and they sold me a used Samsung S20 ULTRA valued at 1400 dollars and now I have a bill of 100 dollars to pay for 2 years for a used phone that I do not know if I will have problems again. I wish they had explained all this to me from the first moment before I sign the contract. I feel cheated and very angry. I am very disappointed with TMOBILE and of course this is the first and last time I have bought something in one of their stores and also I'm wil tell all my family and friends. The first thing that came to my mind is that TMOBILE is destroying the good opinion that many customers have about the SAMSUMG company and its products, it is a shame.😤
3 Replies
mstee70
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Please file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
0 Likes
Sussettegb1983
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I did that already but Samsung asked me to share my experience with the community and that's what I just did. Thank you

mstee70
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
That's good.
0 Likes