cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Terrible Ordering Experience

I pre-ordered the new Samsung20 Ultra and was supposed to have it March 13th.  I started receiving all the bonus items on that date, but no device.  I started trying to call baout this on the 16th and was given at 3 different stories about where my order was, but never a real explanation as to why it was being delayed.  New delivery dates promised, an email from someone at Samsung saying they showed a had already received it which was completely false so I had to call and argue about that as well.  Finally 2 weeks later I get an email with a tracking number.  I was supposed to get it yesterday.  I check the tracking and find out that it is in town at the local center at 7am.  So I am finally feeling some relief that I am going to receive my device.  Nothing shows up.  I track again this morning and find that it was returned to Samsung.  Then I got 2 different stories, one from FedEx and one from Samsung.  FedEx says that Samsung requested it be returned and Samsung says it shows that I refused delivery.  I get 2 FedEx deliveries each day for my business and I accepted both of them yesterday personally and neither had the device.  When I call Samsung they say they can't do anything and that I have to place a new order and wait another god know how long before i get the phone.  I can tell you that I have had something similar like this happen with an Apple order and they took full responsibilty from the word go.  They immediately arranged to overnight me a replacement and I had it in my son's hands the next day.  So sorry Samsung, while I prefer your devices to Apple, your customer service stinks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Terrible Ordering Experience

Firstly I am so sorry that you experienced something like this, its rare to have something happen with Samsung products when ordered online. I would recommend for you to call one more time and see if a supervisor would be of any help.  If there is truly nothing to be done then I would recommend to order again and because of the pandemic going on it might take some time, but you will recieve your order this time, its just a matter of how long it will take. Again I sincerely apologize for the experience you had, but we will make it better because customer service is essential. Have a great day. 

Asteroid

Re: Terrible Ordering Experience

@elianafeijoo wrote:

Firstly I am so sorry that you experienced something like this, its rare to have something happen with Samsung products when ordered online. I would recommend for you to call one more time and see if a supervisor would be of any help.  If there is truly nothing to be done then I would recommend to order again and because of the pandemic going on it might take some time, but you will recieve your order this time, its just a matter of how long it will take. Again I sincerely apologize for the experience you had, but we will make it better because customer service is essential. Have a great day. 

I guess you haven't read my experience yet..... I'm a tech/gadget guy. When people want to buy stuff, they call me for recommendations.  I used to be a Sony guy, but i have been recommending Samsung products for a number of years.  I cannot with good concious recommend Samsung anymore. Not after my most recent experience. I used the scrolling screen capture feature on my Galaxy Note using the S-Pen to capture chat conversations with support in which they actually told me my order was ready to ship and i would get an email that it had shipped shortly. I got an email but it said my order is delayed until July 1st. if i go on and ordered it today i could get it July 1st, why did i order it a month ago? And that is not the only chat like that, there are mutiple conversations with similar deceitful actions. What i have seen was testbook "bait and switch" at least as defined by the consumer laws of my state. Oh and i tried the supervisor thing, what did that get me? nothing, i am still waiting for the call back... It is the worst customer service i have had in over 25 years of buying online. You used to see similar bad actors back in wild west days of the mid to late 1990's but this is completely unaceptable in the e-commerce enviroment of 2020. good luck keeping customers once the brick and mortor stores stop close of stop carrying your products. Because there is no way you can survive treating long time customers and influencers like this.