cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Themes not working properly?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did that and it stayed the white keyboard but the letter color changed to a bright green, so bright I can't see the letters on the keyboard

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you turn off dark mode and reapply the theme in light mode, it should apply the theme to everything. I just tried it on my Note 10+ and it worked. Hope it helps you also.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
taking off dark mode helps!!! thank you so much!!!
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
ok easy fix... just go in and switch your phone from either dark or light mode, the opposite of what you had it set at. go reapply theme and bam, good to go.. 😁
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the Note 20 ultra and had to turn off dark mode and set it back to the default bright mode and BAM! all the theme settings changed like it showed it would. Try that cause I had that issue as well an paid for 2 themes. Good Luck hope it works for you too  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have an s20 ultra and that theme changes completely from the one I've applied then I'll go sign in an hour or two later and there's a different thing period
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just installed a new theme on my Samsung Galaxy s20 ultra from the Samsung store and after about 4 or 5 hours it reverts to a different theme that I've never seen before I have to keep reapplying it and it keeps doing the same thing any ideas
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
turn off dark mode