Original topic:

Too slow

(Topic created: 02-01-2021 05:22 PM)
userG0qZz2b15O
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

The galaxy s20 5g is the slowest phone I ever had "5g" I hate it so much , I miss my sony. Is someone having the same problem?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
the speed of 5G is your service provider responsibility, you may want to check your providers 5G coverage map. And maybe consider going back to LTE on your phone until coverage improves.

in settings go to connections, mobile network and select either automatic, or LTE

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
the speed of 5G is your service provider responsibility, you may want to check your providers 5G coverage map. And maybe consider going back to LTE on your phone until coverage improves.

in settings go to connections, mobile network and select either automatic, or LTE

View solution in context

0 Likes
DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20

I just answered a very similar question...  If you Do NOT have Verizon, try the following:

go to settings/connections/mobile networks/network mode/ >>> and change to LTE...     turn off phone completely for 5 mnutes and then turn back on... See if this makes a difference.

If you have Verizon, let me know...

Btw, if you don't already have this app on your phone, go to Google Play Store and download/Install this app:  SpeedTest by  Ookla....  once installed you can push button to test your speeds with 5G on or with LTE on;  this is a good tool to evaluate your data speeds to your phone... 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zwanoo.android.speedtest

Be sure to click  " ✓ Accept as Solution"  when you find an answer that works for you. - Thanks!