cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Trade-In...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do You think Samsung Website or BestBuy will let You Trade-In the S20 in order to get the Note20 for less? I hope so...Smiley Happy

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Trade-In...

JUMP TO SOLUTION
yes Samsung always has great trade-in deals when a new phone launches. so expect a great trade-in deal when you trade in your s20👍
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If its paid off then I'd wager you will get a discounted price

Highlighted
Sun

JUMP TO SOLUTION
yes Samsung always has great trade-in deals when a new phone launches. so expect a great trade-in deal when you trade in your s20👍
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm hoping this is an option, but I know when I got my S10+ and then the Note 10+ came out, I wanted to trade in my S10+ (was fully paid off) and get the Note, but the S10+ wasn't an available device to trade in for credit towards the Note 10+. Phone was too new I guess, but I'm hoping they will allow us to do it this year.
*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A trade in can be a long process. A carrler discount can be faster.