Original topic:

Trade In

(Topic created: 11-27-2021 02:37 PM)
userLETqpFwKr6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello!

I recently bought a Galaxy Z Flip 3 for Black Friday last night, and I am trading in my old device for it. It is a Galaxy S20, and it all works like new, and I have the original box as well. The only thing about it is it has a few scratches on the screen, but you don't see them unless you look for them and angle the phone a certain way. I was wondering if it would still be accepted?

Resized_20211127_153715.jpg

The scratches on the screen. You can only see them if you zoom in on them and angle the phone. 

Resized_20211127_153937.jpgThis is the screen as you would normally see it. As you can see, you wouldn't see the scratches if you don't get up close to it.

3 Replies
Bighunter
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I would recommend reading the trade in policy from top to bottom particularly in the acceptable condition part worst thing they will do is send it back and charge you shipping and full price for the new depending on how you purchased it. Best of luck!
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
yes, it should be accepted. I traded in my s20 with a few minor wear and tear. as long as there's not a big crack on the screen

0 Likes
prince927
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Yeah it'll be accepted lol . As long as it's not cracked you're good to go.
0 Likes