I have a Samsung galaxy s20 ultra and cannot find how to get the timestamp for photos. I don't have that option tab in any settings that I can find. My apps and systems auto update so should be on the most current one. Can anyone help me?
Solved! Go to Solution.
@MandyM75 There is no feature to apply a visible timestamp on a photo automatically.
You can add one in the editor.
- Open the Gallery
- Click on the photo that you want to edit.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the photo.
- Click on the smiley face icon along the bottom edge of the screen
- Click on Stickers
- Click on the Calendar page icon along the bottom edge of the screen
- Click on one of the first 4 icons. They each show the date in a unique way.
- They each default to the date that the photo was taken. But you can click on the date and it will pop up a calendar so that you can change the date.
- Drag and resize the date to where you want it located.
- Click on Save.