cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Tube amp pro

I am an audiophile and one of the biggest reasons i stick with samsung to be honest is the audio effects, particularly tube amp pro. I am quite upset to find they have unneedingly removed the feature with the new phone/update, and i am considering reverting to an older model if the feature exists still. It had a unique sound i have not been able to find on 3rd party apps or anything else. If i could have some help in finding support to re enable this feature i would appreciate it.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Tube amp pro

I agree its like they are charging more and removing features. Pretty disappointing. first no headphone jack, no heart rate monitor, no more support for gear vr. Its pretty sneaky and pushing me away from Samsung. I feel this s20 is way less value vs my old s8.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Tube amp pro

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products. Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!