cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Type to swipe issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since updating yesterday, the type to swipe curser trail line is wider. It is to wide and so hits multiple keys. I have tried switching keyboards but it is consistently there, so it's not keyboard specific. Any ideas?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Swipe Keyboard

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This was a change with OneUI 2.5. This was to make it easier to see for some users.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Type to swipe issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm annoyed by this change as well. The trail is definitely wider since the update yesterday.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add me to that list!! I was actually really impressed with the accuracy of Swype vs my S7 until this horrid update. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I noticed it too and do not like it. Also the predictive text is scrolling differently,  is there any way to go back to how it was? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No ideas, but I noticed it's on other keyboards too. It's driving me mad, doesn't even spell words correctly anymore because its too big. It's awful, I hope they return it to normal, been using it for years and never seen it so bad before. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Swipe Keyboard

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Anyone know why the swipe trail is so fat now on the keyboard, anyway to change that? 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This was a change with OneUI 2.5. This was to make it easier to see for some users.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
dang at least make it optional
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Swipe Keyboard

JUMP TO SOLUTION
lol you don't like it?
Highlighted