@userCBwe9DOykz I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with apps closing after the new OS update!
Are you using full screen gestures? Do you happen to be using a 3rd party launcher like Nova Launcher, etc.? Is this happening all the time or only during certain instances? Looking forward to hearing back and hopefully getting your problem resolved!
sometimes when updating software, the software can become buggy with some things not transferring and updating correctly. If I experience issues with multiple apps and not just one specific app, I wipe my cache partition and it usually works.
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and hold the Volume Up button & the Power Button (Bixby button)
3. When the Android logo shows up, release both buttons
4. Android Recovery menu options appear
5. Use the Volume down button to highlight the "Wipe Cache Partition" option
6. Use the Power Button to select that option
7. Your phone will wipe it's cache (takes only a couple seconds) when it's done, the "Reboot System Now" should be highlighted, press the Power Button to Reboot your phone
Let me know if this works for you!
does it happen to all apps?
can you give some names of app that opens and closes right away?
also, what is your software version? setting - about - software info - baseband
i believe there is a newer software. try update and see if the issue persists.
i never had such problems,,,
try download samsung members app and submit a ticket.
once you open, click +, then click error report