JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

US Cellular to Verizon

(Topic created: 04-18-2021 01:33 PM)
uservw5kSxwzBe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I purchased my Galaxy S20 FE directly from Samsung for use with US Cellular as my provider in October of 2020.  I recently switched to Verizon.  The phone works with the Verizon sim card on the Verizon network, however, when I switch the phone on or off, and in the phone settings, it's showing US Cellular as my network.  US Cellular confirms  my service is cancelled with them.  I've called US Cellular, Verizon and Samsung and all say it's the others' issue.  It's not an impediment to my phone use, but would like to get US Cellular to stop showing up in various areas of my phone.  I've already done a factory reset and network resets.  Nothing has changed this. Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
I can relate, you will still have US cellular, cause their stuff was pre loaded. I was with t mobile and went to Verizon and everything was and still is t mobile even though I'm now with Verizon

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
I can relate, you will still have US cellular, cause their stuff was pre loaded. I was with t mobile and went to Verizon and everything was and still is t mobile even though I'm now with Verizon

View solution in context

uservw5kSxwzBe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Bummer, thanks!

Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
Welcome
0 Likes