cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Ultra 20 picture quality

The picture quality is very disappointing. So much hype pre launch regarding the camera on the S20 Ultra but the device has not delivered. Seems like it is unable to focus properly, you can never get a clear picture. Every thing appears to be focal point with edges blurred. I heard that there was a patch that was supposed to come out, that was over a month ago but I've never seen anything roll out. I heard that some folks over in Europe have gotten the patch. Is this something at the carrier needs to do or is this one that Samsung is going to roll out? If this cannot be resolved then I will be talking to T-Mobile about taking the phone back.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Ultra 20 picture quality

@Envirorich Yea there are a few updates already rolled out and one new one that is on the way and i hope that fixes the focus.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yea I'm updated newest one. Still quality is poor compared to my 2 year old S9+.

I been trying to use the camera, but the images are barely passable. Making the main feature of this phone useless.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

there is a second april update that hasn't rolled out to Europe or the US markets yet. Probably won't come to US until end of next week. That update is supposed to have more camera fixes

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!
Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks for the info.  I have been using Samsung Phones for a long time.  I take a lot of photo's and have always been satisfied with camera on the phones until now.  My friends with Apple products are always jealous of the quality of pictures up until now.  I think these updates need to really improve the picture quality or the Apple 11 Pro may be in my future.  Makes me sad.