cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Unable to claim Buds+ using IMEI1 ID

Hi.

I bought the S20 offline and set up my Samsung Shop account using my email and phone number.

Under the "For You" tab, I am entering my IMEI1 number to check the Buds+ offer (available at a discount). However, nothing is happening after hitting submit. 

Please help me out!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Unable to claim Buds+ using IMEI1 ID

Dear userpr3QeGtzBB

Hope you are doing well.

I’m sorry to hear your having a hard time trying to claim your bud+. Let see if we can help you out. On your Samsung Device please go to the dialpad, and punch *##06#. If done successfully there should be a screen that pop with your IMEI number on it. Trying entering that IMEI number when claiming for your Galaxy Buds+. Usually Galaxy Buds+ dont have an IMEI they only have a serial number.

Hope I was able to help you and good luck.

Highlighted
Constellation

Thanks for responding. 

I was required to enter my device's IMEI to check my eligibility. But nothing is happening Smiley Sad I even checked the guidelines PDF as well and followed it.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce team for further assistance on this. They can be reached via: 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.