JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to download Samsung Cloud (for OneDrive migration)

(Topic created: 09-27-2021 11:01 AM)
userYJJoWEg8Mk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

As I prepare for the migration to OneDrive, I'm unable to download my storage in the Samsung Cloud.  I get a "Couldn't download" error message which I assume means it's too big for my phone or even my SD card. I have 5.38GB in Gallery cloud data and 1.03GB in Samsung Cloud Drive = total 6.41GB. I've set it to download to the SD card, which has 59GB free, so not sure why it's not working.  

I've searched online for an answer but not finding one. I recognize I need to take care of this for the easier migration by end of this month so I would appreciate your prompt help! 

#Galaxy S20+ 5G

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S20

try chatting with the support or call them.. the other option is to submit error report through Samsung Members app. Just, reproduce the issue before submitting a ticket.

The download process was split into few steps... the 1st group to end the download has already passed and no longer able to download from the S. Cloud. the 2nd group dead line is 9/30/2021. You may be part of 1st group... check and confirm please

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S20

try chatting with the support or call them.. the other option is to submit error report through Samsung Members app. Just, reproduce the issue before submitting a ticket.

The download process was split into few steps... the 1st group to end the download has already passed and no longer able to download from the S. Cloud. the 2nd group dead line is 9/30/2021. You may be part of 1st group... check and confirm please

userYJJoWEg8Mk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I did spend several hours in a chat then on the phone, and was finally able to download. Can't say why I wasn't able to before, but 3 reps each got remote control of my phone (and laptop) and resolved the issue. Thank you.
0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S20

awesome, glad you got it to work. Could have been a temporary server glitch/bug... you know how these tech can be... randomly malfunctioning one moment then works fine the next

Robert806Starks
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Is anyone else having problems with the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G screen shots?
When I now take a screen shot the little side picture of what the unfinished screen shot looks like is now added on top of the finished screen shot.
0 Likes