Original topic:

Unable to get the Facebook version with dark mode

(Topic created on: 3/1/21 3:16 AM)
userEQ4e0Na00p
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi Everyone. I just got a galaxy S20, android 11, Ui3.1.

I have a small problem with my Facebook-app. It,s preinstalled, and can not be uninstalled. I updated it several times, but I can not get the version with Darkmode. I checked all setting, but the Darkmode are not there. I have tried to force Darkmode in developermode, but that change som other apps, so not so good. The Facebook light version got the Darkmode

0 Likes
5 Replies
useri3VWbO99mj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
good morning can someone tell me why everything my phone does an update my microphone leaves
0 Likes
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Maybe try clearing cache for FB and if that doesn't work clear cache and data. Be sure to force stop it. And note when you clear data you will most likely have to sign in again.
0 Likes
userEQ4e0Na00p
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Dosn't work. Cleared cache, cleared dat, deactivated all related to FB, update, and still the same. Asked Samsung Denmark, but no they said, ask FB, but it's a preinstalled apps from Samsung.

I have tried alle good ideas from the net and Youtube :)

0 Likes
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Sorry to hear. Have you tried the play store to see if you can download FB from there? And maybe disable the pre-installed one.
0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20

what carrier do you have? is it unlocked?

i also have unlocked s20, with FB version: 306.1.0.40.119 preinstalled that is unable to uninstall and have darkmode setting

1. go very right ( 3 lines)

2. settings & provacy

3. Dark Mode

0 Likes