JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to unlock phone

(Topic created: 01-20-2021 02:00 PM)
userD7cAiwSspb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I purchased two S20+ phones from t-mobile. We are trying to switch carriers. One phone unlocked no problem, the other one will not unlock. Does anyone have a solution? I've attached a screenshot of the error I receive. Screenshot_20210118-161340_OMADM.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S20
I would call T-Mobile and have them unlock it

View solution in context

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S20
is it paid in full?
userD7cAiwSspb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Yes. 

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S20
I would call T-Mobile and have them unlock it
userD7cAiwSspb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

It is showing unlocked on their end. There is a problem with the phone. I was hoping someone out there has had a similar problem and they have a solution. 

0 Likes
userD7cAiwSspb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

How is this considered a solution? Of course I contacted T-mobile. We have exhausted every option. They are now going to exchange my phone for a new one as they have determined it is a faulty phone. 

0 Likes
userUG3EcPXVFA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Iphone unlocked it self with different carrier's sim card, but my Galaxy note 20 won't chage it self.

I've been waiting T Mobile to unlock my Galaxy note 20 phone for 6 days already....

0 Likes
userUG3EcPXVFA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have 4 family lines(3 Iphone+1 samsung phone).

All purchased from manufacturer website paid in full, T Mobile had network locked for unknown reason.

5 days ago, I changing carrier back to Verizon and all 3 Iphone had no problem switching to Verizon with sim card inserted.

My Gallaxy note20 bought from Samsung 4 months ago directly from Samsung shows network locked unable to swithch, I've had 3 way calls with T Mobile & Samsung. Samsung says they never lock their phone and T Mobile told me I have to  wait 72hrs. Seems like T Mobile doesn't have my IMEI numer in their system and It's taking longer and told me and tech support only can reach their unlock team by email and I had to suffer without phone for 6 days already. Why Iphone bought from Iphone store unlocks it selves with Verizon sim card and why my Samsung phone had to wait for to be unlocked!!!

0 Likes