cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Unlocked S20 on AT&T network- wifi calling

i bought the S20 Ultra unlocked because of the article I saw on PC Mag.  Guess what?  Wifi calling did not work on ATT network.  I switched the ATT sim with my other sim from Verizon , Voila, Wifi calling showed up and so did Voice over LTE.    ATT continues to block WIFI calling for the unlocked Samsung.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@usergWhrLrg2G7 AT&T is known to be a late implementation. Heard from some sources that AT&T is currently working on allowing wifi-calling by end of 2020 on unlocked devices. Sooner or later we will receive an update to enable that. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Did anyone ever get wifi calling to work? I was just on the phone with att and was told that wifi calling will work on their post paid account. Not the prepaid. I saved the entire chat just in case it doesn't.  So is there a way to get the wifi calling option to even show up? My phone was originally from Verizon, should I cancel my att order and just go with Verizon or will wifi calling work when I get my new sim card? Any help would be greatly  appreciated.  Thank you