JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Upgraded phone =less functions!?!

(Topic created: 09-28-2021 04:56 AM)
GrannyBeth
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Husband & I upgraded our phones to a galexy s20 fe, android operating system, Samsung phone. Our previous phones we could put our finger on the light & have it read/measure our "stress" level, BP, oxygen .. now not only can't I measure those using my finger I can't manually record them either... so what's up? Shouldn't new technology augment old aspects to make them better not do away w them & make it harder on the user??? Just saying.. asking..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@GrannyBeth Not sure what phone you had before but the S20 FE does not have the hardware sensors required to take those measurements. The S10+ was the last Samsung phone to have these sensors. 

If you purchase a Samsung watch and pair it to your phone, you will be able to take those measurements. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@GrannyBeth Not sure what phone you had before but the S20 FE does not have the hardware sensors required to take those measurements. The S10+ was the last Samsung phone to have these sensors. 

If you purchase a Samsung watch and pair it to your phone, you will be able to take those measurements. 

GrannyBeth
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Thank u. My last phone was a galaxy active 6 😀. I LOVED versatility of my active & Samsung stopped making actives too 😞..
0 Likes