Original topic:

Voicemail Notification

(Topic created on: 1/17/21 5:28 AM)
userO1AEjYZayV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi, 

I know this has been mentioned numerous times but nothing I have seen cures the problem. I have tried leaving myself a voicemail, listening then deleting it, didn't work. I then cleared cache and data from all 3 phone apps, the notification disappears for 5 minutes then comes back. I have contacted a samsung "agent" who says it's my network provider.... My network provider can only offer to reset my voicemail which they have done and still the notification is there....arggghhh! Can someone please tell me how to get rid of it!!! Thanks.

6 Replies
KnightRalph316
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
Do you have any sort of Visual Voice-mail app or any other specific voice mail app on your device?
0 Likes
userO1AEjYZayV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I have no additional visual voicemail apps. 

0 Likes
saxappeal
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Greetings. Please forgive me in advance if I recommend or ask something you have already heard before. I'm not sure if its different for you but I have AT&T and on my past 4 Samsung phones to delete a voice-mail I go to the Phone app>Keypad>voice-mail button> 3 dots at the top right corner of your screen>Edit>Delete at the bottom of the screen. Have you tried this way before? Let me know if you need any clarification.
0 Likes
userO1AEjYZayV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Thanks for the help but when I go into the phone app there is no key pad option?

0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20
install unlocked firmware
0 Likes
userO1AEjYZayV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Not sure how this is done?