cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

WIFI CALLING BUTTON MISSING IN QUICK PANEL

My Wifi calling button is missing in quick panel .I have to enabled in the Wifi settinga but somehow I do not have the button in the quick panel layout. I have another Samsung Galaxy S20 +5g that my boyfriend uses and it shows on his quick panel. 

Any tips? 
11 REPLIES 11
Cosmic Ray

Re: WIFI CALLING BUTTON MISSING IN QUICK PANEL

on the top right, of your pull down control panel, is the hamburger button, it looks like three dots vertically. be sure to pull the menu down all the way it won't be here unless the menu is completely open with all the options on that page showing. push the hamburger button and you'll get the option button order is the first one most likely, hit it and you'll see grayed out buttons on the top, these are buttons that can be added to your quick commands panel should you choose. I always checking this after updates because Samsung likes to reorder your buttons. if your phone has Wi-Fi calling which is a special feature I have an unlocked note which works on all carriers and there is no Wi-Fi calling, but if you have a carrier phone and pay for it it should be there and you should be able to pick it click it hold and drag it down to the menu and add it to your button list wherever you'd like. you can also use this to change the order of your buttons if you like. I personally must change this order or I go crazy. I need my Wi-Fi mobile data flashlights and sound as my first options. because I change these most frequently this is a cool personalization feature you only get on Android Apple people they know not. hope this helps it's not hard at all. Have a good day
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: WIFI CALLING BUTTON MISSING IN QUICK PANEL

it's my first tech support forum post sorry it's so long I just wanted to be through, explain fully. but hey of u get it working Winnning.
Asteroid

I tried to look for it , but it's not there.
Asteroid

I only have 34 icons and wifi calling is not one of them . I also tried the greyed out area , it's empty.

if you go into settings and do a search for wifi di you see wifi calling that you can turn on?
Asteroid

yepp .I turned that on.
Asteroid

but I have no buttons on quick panel.

only other thing I'd try is in the pull down menu hit the 3 dots. the choose button order and see if you can add it in
Asteroid

I tried it too but I only have 34 icons , the one who has wifi calling has 3t icons. This is so weird.