JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What do I need to do to get a refund?

(Topic created on: 2/22/21 6:58 AM)
Members_ZlZm4t1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I purchased a Samsung S 20 Ultra that after a software update it is no longer working with my new carrier. The phone has been unlocked and mailed in serval times but nothing has been working. Whenever I ask for a refund I get pushed off to the side and end up doing the same process again. The last ticket was actually canceled by the service team. This experience has definitely changed my perception of this company to whom I’ve been a loyal customer to for years. So now I’m stuck with a 5G mobile device I can’t actually use. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello,

I will be happy to look into this for you. Can you please provide the most recent ticket number in a private message so I can better assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello,

I will be happy to look into this for you. Can you please provide the most recent ticket number in a private message so I can better assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. This thread will be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the Community!

0 Likes