Original topic:

What is a good app to store login and passwords?

(Topic created on: 6/9/21 5:04 PM)
Bodie2019
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

What is a good app to keep passwords and other thong on, the could be locked and that doesnt contain ads or cost alot

5 Replies
Andytheman
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20
Facebook just got hacked and 30 billion passwords were stolen. They have a page you can check to see if you're phone number or password was breached. Some of my passwords were breached so they recommend everyone to change passwords. Lucky for me none of my data was breached not my phone number.
Now they are telling everyone to get a password vault and they will even assign passwords that are hard to make up. I say this because your timing is right. Google store, Samsung store have password vaults. Now would be a good time to get one. Some are free. Check around.
0 Likes
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
Samsung pass

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@Bodie2019 

1Password is an industrial grade password manager. It is also cross platform. I've used it for years. It will alert you if web sites that you have accounts with are compromised. It will generate strong passwords so you don't have to try and come up with passwords on the fly. I highly recommend it. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.agilebits.onepassword

0 Likes
Bodie2019
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Ill check it out Thank you. I have google keep notes but there is no way to lock it or password it
0 Likes
Bodie2019
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Do you maybe know how to get the volume control off the side and back at the top. After the updated I did it and I had to redownload soubd assistant cause it was deleted, no I can figure it out. Lol
0 Likes