JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What should i expect of this?

(Topic created on: 3/4/20 6:32 PM)
userVmI5j7yOht
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

So I noticed that my buds + was delivered today but from what the site shows is that the phone and the led cover is still in process what does that mean??S20 plus situation.png

Because i checked my credit card when i first ordered it there was a pending charge for the phone, but than after i gotten the buds + i went to check the my card company again, there is no longer a pending charge for the phone nor a charge for the phone, so the question is what does this mean? will i get it by march 6th or was it cancelled? i checked my emails every 4 hours and saw no cancellation email. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JaSolo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

It's probably because nothing is official until 3/5 according to the chat support I have received. I've had my S20 Ultra for 3 days now, activated the entire time, but am being told I cannot actually register the device with Samsung until tomorrow.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Samsung_sDNW9T2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I order an upgrade every year and in my experience sometimes the accessories can take up to a week to ship after the phone when they are promotional. Not sure if this is helpful or not. For instance my phone shipped out last Saturday but my wireless charger didn't ship out till today.

0 Likes
userVmI5j7yOht
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

This is not the accessory being shipped later, its the phone it self, the buds already came before the expected phone release date.

0 Likes
Samsung_XhbeaW6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

That's want I want

0 Likes
Samsung_sDNW9T2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

If you go into the shop Samsung app there is a place for help and support and there is a chat there where you can contact an agent. I would message them and ask them to check the status of your order.

0 Likes
userVmI5j7yOht
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

the chat i think maybe bugged with all the traffic that they maybe getting since everytime i try to connect to the live chat it redirects me to https://www.samsung.com/us/support/order-help/ and closes the chat out.
~edit: tried different browser with cache cleared and what not aswell same issue.

0 Likes
Solution
JaSolo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

It's probably because nothing is official until 3/5 according to the chat support I have received. I've had my S20 Ultra for 3 days now, activated the entire time, but am being told I cannot actually register the device with Samsung until tomorrow.

View solution in context

0 Likes