JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

When is the S20 FE 5g supposed to get android 11?

(Topic created on: 12/29/20 2:35 PM)
TimGoins
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

When is the s20 fe 5g supposed to get android 11. All the post say that it's out globally but I don't see any US version.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

View solution in context

0 Likes
TimGoins
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Everyone but the US is getting it so do we have to wait until February to get it and if so that's pretty ridiculous.
0 Likes
inphamus114
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
i read we are getting it in January
0 Likes
TimGoins
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
so everyone gets it in December and we have to wait til February cause of out carriers having to put there bloatware in it. I think it's kinda b.s. but even the 2019 models are getting it before us.
0 Likes